Sterilite 29308001 3-Drawer Wide Cart with See-Through Drawers and Black Casters

Sterilite 29308001 3-Drawer Wide Cart with See-Through Drawers and Black Casters, White Reviews
Other products by Sterilite Ratting 4.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 9 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

3 Drawer, Wide Cart, See Through Drawers With White Frame.

Technical Details

- Plastic
- See through drawers
- 3-Drawer wide cart
- Comes with casters
- 15-1/4-Inch length by 21-3/4-Inch width by 24-Inch height
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"fast and accurate" 2010-02-01
By H. Meyer (Chicago, IL)
I got this sent to my college campus post office box, and although it came in a giant box because it was so tall, the box was relatively light. (Plus big boxes are good for kids to play in and for fort-building.) I like my little dresser and it is just what I hoped for.

Customer Buzz
"Sturdy and Convenient" 2010-01-29
By G. Argov
For a cheap plastic drawer set, I didn't expect to be able to hold so much! I'm very pleased with this purchase, and especially love the wheels on the bottom.

This is much sturdier than I expected,and I'm keeping a lot of stuff in its drawers, which still slide out with no problems whatsoever. The fact that it's clear might make it aesthetically displeasing for some, but I like that you can see into the drawers and know exactly what you have.

Check the dimensions and see what wonders this can work for you; I hide this under my kitchen table and use it for random storage. If and when I want anything, I just slide it out from under with no problem!



Customer Buzz
"Rolling Storage" 2010-01-24
By A Markum (Peoria, Il USA)
I have had this product for a few months and am very happy with it. It holds a lot of things and slides easily. I have it under a counter top and it fits perfectly. The drawers open smoothly. I'm using this in my home office. While I'm not storing really heavy things in it, it does seem to handle all my office supplies.

Customer Buzz
"Decent drawers for extra storage but beware the price!" 2010-01-22
By SM (United States)
I wouldn't say that these drawer carts are of the best quality compared to other brands, but their size is adequate for some extra closet storage. We use them in the office for a variety purposes and at home for extra clothes. Their height makes them easy to roll under most tables and under the hanging clothes. However, they can't withstand anything extremely heavy or the drawer will warp or not pull out properly.

My warning is that you can find these at another mainstream store for 50% cheaper than Amazon currently. Price check before you buy because these are definitely not worth paying more than $10 to $15!

Customer Buzz
"Not Quite as Sturdy as Hoped, Otherwise OK" 2010-01-17
By jiffyscott
This was going to make a storage solution in my kitchen. I placed three partially-filled magazine files with cooking magazines in them on top of it immediately and put some pans in the bottom two drawers. I was "saving" the top drawer for future use only to find within a couple weeks the magazine files had caused the top to warp to the point that the top drawer can no longer open past the lip. I really thought Sterilite was sturdy enough to handle this type of thing. (It's not like a put my thick cookbooks up there!) I am trying to figure out how to flatten the top to make the drawer usable but have thus far not been able to. Otherwise the other two drawers open smoothly and it arrived in perfect condition.


Images Product

Read more Sterilite 29308001 3-Drawer Wide Cart with See-Through Drawers and Black Casters, White

0 comments: