Suncast SC3250 18-Inch Snow Shovel Pusher Combo

Suncast SC3250 18-Inch Snow Shovel/Pusher Combo with Ergonomic Shaped Handle And Wear Strip, Green Reviews
Other products by Suncast Ratting 4.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 4 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

18", Green, Poly Snow Shovel/Pusher Combination With Ergonomic S Handle To Reduce Stress, Galvanized Steel Edge, 18" W x 12" H Blade, Poly Coated, Ribbed Steel Core R Shaft, D Grip.

Technical Details

- Ergonomic Bent Handle
- Galvanized Steel Wear Strip
- Ribbed Steel Core handle
- Blade 18-by-12-inch
- Length 52.5-inches
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Perfect Snow Shovel" 2010-02-01
By K. Williamson (Arlikngton, VA)
Well I laughed when I had to buy a snow shovel off the internet.
So we get 8" of snow and I get a chance to use this very ergonomic shovel.
This made snow shovelling so much easier, it is solid, and well built.

I highly recommend it !



Customer Buzz
"Really Helped My Bad Back!" 2010-01-09
By Norah M. (NE Ohio USA)
I bought this yesterday at a local Home Depot after seeing it online (they were predicting a lot more snow and I was predicting an even worse back, so I didn't want to wait for it to be shipped) and it really helped! I haven't quite mastered the art of dumping the snow gracefully, but it was much less stooping and twisting. I did go over everything with a metal shovel just to get some icy spots up, but I probably could do that with this one once I better learn how to angle it. Yesterday and this morning were the first time I didn't have to go on my heating pad post-shoveling! Even those who don't have a bad back normally could probably benefit from it as it really made lifting easier and the whole job much quicker! I just e-mailed the assistant principal where I teach so hopefully she will order it for our custodians (they are still awaiting on approval for a snowblower, but this could really help and only cost 19 bucks!). Made me much less cranky!

BTW: I am am about 5'8", in case you're wondering how it works for people of different heights.

Customer Buzz
"A Little Expensive" 2009-11-30
By Kathleen Knockstead (PA USA)
I like the shovel, although I have not used it, no snow at this time.
I must say though my Son brought a shovel for me, not knowing I bought one , for about 1/2 the price I paid and very similar looking

Customer Buzz
"Awesome Shovel - May buy Another!" 2009-01-10
By Diana de Avila (Malta, NY USA)
Winter is coming full-force in Upstate NY and I was happy to find such a great, sturdy and ergonomic shovel on Amazon.

This shovel is strong and easy to use. The handle is wide enough to accommodate a thick ragg wool glove with ease. The wear strip is a nice extra when shoveling ice and hitting blacktop or concrete. I have a much cheaper shovel and don't trust it half as much as this one. The ergo design does help your back when lifting and pushing.

If you need a shovel and are thinking about it, buy this one -- it's great for fluffy and slushy snow. The capacity is pretty large -- so be mindful of your back.







Customer Buzz
"Great Ergonomic Shovel" 2008-12-09
By D. S. Bornus (St. Paul, MN)
My local hardware store has not been able to keep these in stock. I'm glad I got one when I first saw it. The bent handle makes it very comfortable to shovel and lift up the heavy snow, even when I am shoveling snow over the railing of my deck. As a Minnesotan, I've used many snow shovels over the years and this is the best I've had. I would highly recommend it.

The shovel is good quality and has stood up to a number of years of use, unlike several cheaper imitators whose rivets don't hold, or whose aluminum edges get bent up. Plus this shovel has a wear strip along the bottom that can be replaced when worn, adding to this shovel's long life. Also, the handle is ridged making it comfortable to hold and easy to grip when turning over to dump the snow.

At $18, this shovel is quite a bargain compared to what I paid for it at the hardware store.


Images Product

Read more Suncast SC3250 18-Inch Snow Shovel/Pusher Combo with Ergonomic Shaped Handle And Wear Strip, Green

0 comments: